The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF) is for learners who work in, or who want to work in customer service roles such as Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Team Leader, Events Coordinator, Customer Relationship Manager, and Client Services Officer.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop and demonstrate technical and wider sector-related knowledge to underpin competence in the job roles stated above. This includes the principles, and techniques for organising and delivering customer service, building and maintaining relationships with customers and an understanding of the legislation and regulations that governs the industry.
- Develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that supports competence in the job roles stated above. This includes resolving customer problems and complaints, communicating with customers, delivering non-routine customer service and supporting improvements in customer service.
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning through the development of personal, learning and thinking skills (PLTS).
- Have existing skills recognised.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification.
Mandatory units that must be achieved are:
- Unit 1 – Organise and Deliver Customer Service
- Unit 2 – Understand the Customer Service Environment
- Unit 3 – Resolve Customers’ Problems
- Unit 4 – Principles of Business
- Unit 5 – Understand Customers and Customer Retention
- Unit 6 – Manage Personal and Professional Development
There are also a range of optional units to choose from. These will be chosen by you, with advice and guidance from your tutor, to ensure they suit your workplace and role.
The learner must also complete Functional Skills Mathematics and English at Level 2 to pass this qualification.